GamesParties

Dress Up Race for Parties

The following is a fun and inexpensive game. This is a game that is a success for children and adults. It is a dress up race. The object of the game is to see which person gets dressed up first. Fill up two bags with clothing and accessories like; a hat, a pair of gloves, long sleeve button down shirt, spandex or draw string shorts, footsies (hospital scrubs), sunglasses etc, all found in your home. Make sure that both bags have the same amount and the same articles in each bag. They do not have to be the exact color or pattern but size should be the same. I use my husband's shirt and my older sons shorts that allows all ages to play. One-size stretch gloves and any cap or hat. The craziest colors or articles the funnier. Use your own discretion in what articles to put in the bag.

Pick two people to play, explain to them the rules of the game. Don't give them the bags before starting the game, this will make them anxious. You then count one, two, three, throw them the bags and the race begins. The first one to finish buttoning the shirt and putting on all the articles on IS THE WINNER. The order they dress up does not matter. Hope you have lots of fun.

By Cynthia from JERSEY CITY, NJ

This game is fun! I will consider using this idea for my Christmas party.

Thanks Cynthia for sharing.

http://www.parties-planning.com