Reminder for Muted Cell Phone

Each time I was putting my cell phone on "vibrate" to be considerate of others or in situations that require it, I was forgetting to turn the ringer back on. Therefore I was missing calls until someone brought it to my attention that I wasn't answering my phone.

So now when I put it on this quiet mode, I take a stretchy ponytail holder and put it around my car keys. This serves as a reminder to switch my phone ringer back on, as I can't go anywhere until my keys are free!

By Pat V from Roseville, MI

By AllisonWonder (Guest Post)

This is freaking BRILLIANT. I have the same problem, and I'm definitely going to try this!

Thanks!

Most of the time I'm wearing pants or jeans with pockets. I just put mine on vibrate and can feel it when it vibrates. Of course I don't answer but, more than likely, I'll get another call when I'm where I can talk and that reminds me to put it back on ring. This is a good idea though!

Organizing MiscellaneousOctober 22, 2008
🐛
👒
🌻
🐰
Generated 2021-03-30 03:48:21 in 594 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf51175004.tip.html