Photos Not Showing In Outlook Express?

The past few days, I am not getting the pictures that usually go along with the tips in the ThriftyFun newsletter. I'm using Outlook Express, any idea why?

Thank you

Priscilla

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 290 Feedbacks

I use Outlook Express myself and when I receive an email that contains photos there is someone that you have to do to open the photos. When you click on the sender's name to open the email the photos usually will not appear. Just above your inbox there is a statement which reads:

Some pictures have been blocked to help prevent the sender from identifying your computer. Click here to download pictures.

If that doesn't work use the Contact Us on the ThriftyFun site and tell them what your problem is.

There is a little statement on each email"Click here to download photos". If you click it you'll get your photos.

Thanks for the responses--Maybe it was just a fluke but the pictures are back. I will keep these tips though in case it happens again.

I can't open photo's either,Tarlo

Computers Internet TipsJune 2, 2009
🎉
🎄
Generated 2021-12-08 08:38:51 in 970 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf51367738.tip.html