Lemon Pineapple Salad
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup English walnuts, chopped fine
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, finely cut
- 2 pieces celery, cut fine
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup cream, whipped
Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Cool and add pineapple, walnuts, cream cheese, and celery. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into glass dish. Refrigerate and stir in half hour or more. Serve on lettuce leaf and top with mayonnaise, if desired.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.