Orange Pineapple Fluff
This is an old recipe that we have enjoyed for years. It is so simple and easy to make, it takes just a few minutes to put together and get it into the refrigerator to chill. It can be served as a salad or dessert.
- 1 6 oz. box orange Jell-O gelatin
- 1 8 fl. oz. container cool whip
- 1 16 fl. oz. container cottage cheese
- 1 15 fl. oz. container Mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1 8 fl. oz can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Drain Mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple. Discard the juice.
- Mix the Jell-O with the cottage cheese.
- Add other ingredients and stir until blended.
- Pour into a 2 quart dish, cover and refrigerator to chill.
- Serve cold as a salad or dessert.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.