Making a Paper Craft Gift Set
Paper Craft Gift Set
Design a card and gift tag by cutting flowers from your decorative paper. Create a coordinating basket to make it a wonderful gift.
- Basket Patter: Click Here
- cardstock: white
- patterned papers: floral and stripe
- adhesive rhinestones
- pink satin ribbon
- double-sided tape
- glue stick
- hot glue
- decorative edge scissors
- hole punch
- bone folder
- paper trimmer
- Fold 10 x 5 1/2 inch rectangle from white cardstock to create the card blank.
- Trim the bottom edge using decorative edge scissors and punch holes on each scallop.
- Cut a 5 1/2 inch x 1 1/2 inch of stripe patterned paper. Adhere to the bottom of card with double-sided tape.
- Using scissors, cut flowers from floral patterned paper and arrange them on the card. When you are happy with the arrangement, glue in place.
- Next, embellish the trimmed flowers with adhesive rhinestones.
- Hot glue the pink satin bow centrally onto the stripe patterned paper, as a final touch.
- To make the tag, cut a 3 inch x 2 1/4 inch from the same cardstock as you are using for the card. Punch hole on one side of the tag.
- Decorate using the same materials as the card. Thread the tag with a length of pink satin ribbon, then finish the end with a bow.
- Print out basket pattern. Size as needed.
- Trace pattern onto white cardstock.
- Cut out on the lines. Score and fold all solid lines.
- Apply adhesive to the "A" tabs and glue to the side marked with a "B".
- Tape the edge of handle "C" and secure it to handle "D".
Note: You may want to trim the handle using decorative scissors.
- Decorate as desired and fill with treats.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.