Flavoring Wilton Candy Melts?

I bought some white Wilton Candy Melts, but the store did not have any "candy flavoring". Can I use regular flavoring, maybe with a little oil? How can I flavor these? Please help, as soon as possible.

By Tracy Beaver from Statesville, NC

Best Answer

Use only the flavor oils that are sold under the Wilton name. If you use anything that is not an oil (for example, vanilla flavoring from grocery stores), you can't be sure that they do not contain some water. Water mixing with these melts will ruin the candy that you are working so hard to make! The oil flavors come in small bottles and you do not need to use more than a drop or 2 with each batch that you make. Good luck to you!

Now that youve told us how to flavor the candy melts can you color them if you just by white, cause I need several colors but dont want a bag of same colors

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts CandiesMay 22, 2009
🍂
🎃
Generated 2022-10-16 12:03:37 in 911 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf51729259.tip.html