Soda Pop Candy
I did this for Father's Day, but it's a good idea for Valentine's Day too.
- 6-pack empty Coke bottles
- small candies (Red Hots, Smarties, Skittles, M&Ms etc.)
- nuts and/or pretzels
- Take an empty six pack of the glass Coke bottles, you will need the case as well. Wash the bottles out and dry well.
- Fill each bottle with candy, nuts, pretzels or small chocolates. Pretty much whatever the recipient of the gift likes. Then put lids back on and tap lightly with a hammer to secure the lids.
- Put all the bottles back in the case. Attach a Happy Valentine card on the front of the case. You can also put a ribbon around the bottles.
By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!