Clothing StainsCleaning

Stain on Nylon/Spandex Blouse

How do I get red soda pop out of a cream colored blouse? The blouse is 92% nylon and 8% spandex.

By DEITRA from Mobile, AL

I would saturate the stain in hairspray. The wash according to the care instructions. I have used this as my secret spotting agent for many a stain on anything that is water washable and it has never failed. Some times I have to treat a stain twice but this even works on ink pen stains.

Dear Deitra, Hopefully the hairspray so kindly offered has worked. I find making a small bit of paste from baking soda and vinegar, putting it on the stain , leave it to sit awhile then wash or you could also add vinegar and baking soda to a small sink of warm water until the top is just covered and let it sit overnight, then wash as usual.

Good luck. monetgardening