Stain on Nylon/Spandex Blouse?

How do I get red soda pop out of a cream colored blouse? The blouse is 92% nylon and 8% spandex.

By DEITRA from Mobile, AL

I would saturate the stain in hairspray. The wash according to the care instructions. I have used this as my secret spotting agent for many a stain on anything that is water washable and it has never failed. Some times I have to treat a stain twice but this even works on ink pen stains.

Dear Deitra, Hopefully the hairspray so kindly offered has worked. I find making a small bit of paste from baking soda and vinegar, putting it on the stain , leave it to sit awhile then wash or you could also add vinegar and baking soda to a small sink of warm water until the top is just covered and let it sit overnight, then wash as usual.

Good luck. monetgardening

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 18, 2010
😷
🎄
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf53785251.tip.html