General AdviceConsumer Advice
To Top

Who Would I Contact to Exchange an AMA Gift Certificate?

Who can I contact to have a AMAGIFT Gift Certificate exchanged?

By Marie from MO

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

February 3, 20110 found this helpful

Are you talking about AMA as in American Medical Association or http://www.mode  87C874BA9651BCA9

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
February 5, 20110 found this helpful

Suggest you contact someone who sells AMWAY products (check phonebook) or ask the person who gave the certificate to you where they purchased the certficate.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Consumer Advice General AdviceFebruary 2, 2011
birth certificate, passport and social security card
Getting a Copy of a Birth Certificate
Table displaying several plates of single serving desserts
Dessert Exchange Recipe Ideas
Gift Certificate
Giving Gift Certificates
Four adults in santa hats laughing and exchanging brightly colored gifts
What is a White Elephant Gift Exchange?
Back to School Ideas!
Summer Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/08/15 07:21:40 in 518 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!