Open-Face Cheese Sandwiches
- 1/2 lb. grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 can tomato soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup olives or sweet pickle, diced
- Buns and butter
Butter each half of hamburger bun. Combine remaining ingredients. Spoon onto bun. Put on cookie sheet and heat in 300 degrees F oven for 20 minutes. This may also be prepared in the broiler, but watch closely. Broil until cheese is bubbly.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.