Book About Popsicle Crafts

Category Book Making

I am looking for a book or books on making things out of popsicle sticks for an adult who is incarcerated and has been given permission to do hobby craft. I would appreciate any help I can get in obtaining information on where I can order books to be sent in to him.

Thank you,
Barbara Sanders from Fayetteville, AR

Google "craft sticks" -- there are tons of info/patterns.

PS: I'd check with the officials involved to see if this is acceptable before investing in supplies. Our oldest son has worked in corrections -- LOTS of things can be misused. Sorry that this spoils things for folks who want to do right and return to a better life.

There is a child's magazine called Highlights that every other month has 2 pages of child crafts.

I happen to have maybe about 50 of the old Highlights from the 1970's and early 1980's.
I am looking at a November 1970 Highlights craft pages.!-It explains how to make A little boy or girl shaped planter2-An Owl Shadow Puppet.3-Seed Flower Pictures4-Leaaf Collection Character pictures5-A Callico Doll Bookmark6-Assorted Nut Wreath7-Indian Arm And Leg Decorations8 And last a Turkey Hat.

I enjoyed Highlights as a child and still do. Why don't you check Highlights out for your children.

And No I will never throw out my Highlights, I will give them away to Children or lend them out ,but they still are too good to be trashed,

And That Is My Highlight On Highlights
Mr. Thrifty

Crafts Book MakingMay 8, 2006
🎄
🎉

Generated 2019-12-13 12:33:59 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Book MakingCrafts