Canvas Angel Pattern

I am looking for the pattern for a plastic canvas angel that is 3D. I would like both the small (about 4in tall) and the large (about 10in tall). This is for my mom.

Thanks
Mary from Cooleemee, NC

Have you thought of going to your local library and see if they have plastic canvas craft book? If they do check it out and copy the pattern.
If all your efforts fail, I have one of those angels that I would be happy to give to you.
e-mail me ; kmary at genevaonline.com

By (Guest Post)

I have a 3-d pattern for an angel for a christmas tree top if your interested email me at secretvanillasister at @ yahoo dot . com but do the addy without the spaces or words dot and at.
Tracey

Hi, don't know if you ever found this. I have a pattern that uses a 41/2" canvas circle. it came from an old kit that produced 8 small angels about 4" tall in 3D. if you still need this, email me at ladydi6937 AT aol.com

Hope this helps.

Crafts AdviceJuly 14, 2008
🎂
📓
🌻