Using Up Extra Calcium Tablets

Having read in alternative medicine info sites that women are taking WAY too much calcium supplements that are actually harmful, I discovered a wonderful way to utilize the remaining calcium tablets I have left. Since most fruit juices are acidic, and do not have added calcium from the processor, I have been dropping two tablets of calcium into the gallon of fresh

Juice as I place it into the refrigerator.

Next day I stir and shake, and OUILA! It keeps us from getting too acetic from that juice and makes any juice just like the juices that have added calcium and expense

Now we can drink most any fruit juice without difficulty, in moderation, whereas for years it set our digestive, intestinal and urinary mucous membranes on fire and we could only have 1/2 cup at a time, about every other day, of most juices while craving more. Now we can have about a glass a day without burning and without overdosing on calcium. Also, I know exactly how much and what kind of calcium is going into our bodies!

By Lynda from Richardson, TX

Great idea.

On only having a 1/2 cup of juice a day, I add the rest of the glass with water. To stretch the juice and it makes me feel like I'm cheating, when I'm not actually.

By Nicole (Guest Post)

More to the point than taking too much calcium is not taking any or enough absorbable magnesium to balance it. Mg is almost completely absent from the soil so we must add it somehow. Magnesium Citrate is the best form to use.

And don't forget Vit C and D which also help with calcium absorption.

Health & Beauty NutritionAugust 28, 2006
🎂
📓
🌻