BathroomHome Improvement

Leaking Push Button Toilet

I have a back to wall push button toilet and am having a problem with the flush (I think). Water continues to trickle down into the pan and becomes annoying at night with the noise Can you tell me why and what I can do to stop it and could it be leaking at the back of the fitted unit? I have not had it in long, about a year. It has a single push button flush on the front of the unit.

Thanking you and anticipating a quick response,

Miss F Barber

By Richard (Guest Post)

If you take off the lid and approach the mechanism. You will see a rubber seal at the bottom which prevents the water leakage. That might be damaged or sometime scale can cause problems. If you just clear the scale from the seal it should do the trick.