Making MoneyBudget & Finance

Linky & Dinky's Web Earner Program

I am wondering if anyone has signed up to be a Web Earner from the Linky & Dinky web site. I enjoy their newsletter but am curious and skeptical about paying $20 to make money using the web. I know most of these type of advertisements are a big rip off. Just wondering if any of your readers have participated in this and what input they have.

Thanks,
Deb of Arizona

i paid for the web earner thing but have not figured out how to use it yet. still working on it. did you get it?

No I have not ordered it; I didn't want to spend the money until I heard from "someone" not on their web site that was actually doing the program. I'm very skeptical of a scam when they won't tell you what you will be doing and call them "projects"; also, never really explained who is paying you? I don't want to have to "scam" others to make money. If you can shed any more light on the program I would be grateful.

After much searching on their website, I finally found where they say what it reallyis:

"L&D's AdWords Web Earner Guide Earn money on the internet. All you need is a computer with internet access and English skills. We show you how to utilize the fantastic opportunities of Google AdWords to supplement -- or even replace -- your current income. We teach you how to use Google AdWords as an affiliate marketer."

I paid for the guide. They cashed my check, but I never received the guide.

Please tell me is it for real? Is there any legit home work?