Clothing StainsCleaning

Removing Sudocrem From Clothing

How do you remove sudocrem from clothes and hair?

Theresa from Newcastle, England

Anonymous

I hope you have a sense of humor because I sincerely don't mean this in a bad way ... I promise this is simply a giggle because we live 'Across The Pond' from each other and differences from country to country are sometimes just humorous :-)

I was wondering "What the heck is Sudocrem?" I looked it up and then couldn't help giggle more because I then wondered how it got on clothes and in hair when it's mainly used for a diaper rash ;-)

Anyway, in all seriousness ... The quickest way to find out is probably to contact the company itself ...

www.sudocrem.co.uk/what-is-sudocrem.html

Washing up liquid! I got it on some bedding and rubbed washing up liquid into it and popped it in the wash.

When it came out it had taken 90% of it out and I kept repeating the process until it did come out