CatsPets

In Memory Of Boo Boo Kitty

BooBoo Kitty is 7 years old. My grandson Jon got Boo as a kitten, then when he moved in with Grandma, I took Boo also! When his mom got a house he moved with her but could not take Boo, so guess who adopted Boo?

Boo loved Jon, he would jump on him whenever he came over. I had my shoulder replaced and since then have had pain, especially when going to sleep. Boo used to lay right by me and purr until I went to sleep. He also let people know whom he liked and whom he did not!

Boo was always bring in live presents, mice and birds for us! If I was asleep he put them on top of me! There was lots of times when we had to chase a bird out of the house!

Our BooBoo passed to Rainbow Bridge, we all miss him so much! Today is Christmas, and I keep thinking of Boo. I make all my pets treats for Christmas, Boo knew when I was fixing his!

By Irishwitch

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your little Boo Boo Kitty. He must have loved you a lot--and known that you loved him, to shower you with so many presents.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He was a very handsome and special boy. It is so hard to lose them, but it is better than never having experienced their love.

You gave him a wonderful kitty life.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

A beautiful boy. Thanks for sharing a little bit of his life with us.

Reply Like this photo? Yes