Triple Coupons?

What are triple coupons? I have heard of double coupons, but not triple. I live near Akron, Ohio and I would like to know where I could find these? Thank you.

By cara from Kent, OH

I assume triple coupons are where the store triples the value of a coupon...usually up to a certain dollar amount. So if you had a 25 cent off coupon the store would allow 75 cents off. I have even heard of stores that have occasional quadruple coupon days. We don't even have double coupons anywhere here where I live. the best I can do is to stack a manufacture's coupon with a store coupon and any possible rebates. Plus the internet printable coupons are usually a much higher value than the ones in the Sunday newspaper inserts.

I don't know how up to date this link is but it lists stores that double. In the comments on one I saw (South Carolina) someone stated that in their area a store triples once and month. So you might look in the comments under your state for that. couponing.about.com/.../doublecoupons.htm

or you might browse through the results here: www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22triple+coupon%22...

Can't tell you where in your area you can find this, but I can let you know that in the Philadelphia PA suburbs, local Giant supermarkets offered this about once every 2 or 3 months. Here's how it worked there:

In those weekly mailed flyers (NOT the ones in the store), you received 6 triple coupons. When you used your Giant grocery card, the register wouldn't permit more than 6 per household. These tripled most coupons that were under $0.99. The best deal was often a shampoo coupon for $0.75, for instance, tripling to $2.25 off. During this same triple-coupon week, Giant's continual double-coupon policy was still in effect. You just had to shop very carefully, to use the best 6 for tripling.

I miss that here in my rural WV area. Good luck finding stores that offer this around your way! Nica

Thank you all. I am now enlightened!

Budget & Finance Saving MoneyOctober 24, 2009
📓
🐛
🌻
😎
😷
Generated 2020-07-17 09:01:43 in 957 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf57084081.tip.html

Saving MoneyBudget & Finance