DogsPets

Vinnie Vega (Toy Fox Terrier)

Vinnie Vega is a 7 month old Toy Fox Terrier. I recieved Vinnie as a birthday present about a month ago.

He is a big change for me as we have 3 other dogs, 2 of which are labs and 1 boxer, so he is quite small in comparison. He is a joy.

He likes to sit on the back of the couch and rest his head and paws on my shoulder while I watch TV or play on the computer and boy does he like to run when we go outside.

By Barbie from Tomahawk, WI

Vinnie is so cute!!! I know he is a great joy to you, especially since you weren't used to having a lap baby. Give him a big hug and kiss for me. God bless you!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Happy Birthday, and what a neat present. I love terriers - they're very smart and healthy and eager to help. Good companions, and in the winter I let their fur grow out (mine were the long-haired kind), and they threw off so much body heat, I felt I had my own personal heater.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Cheryl in Rosendale, WI (Guest Post)

What a QT! I adore terriers, tho I'm now too old to keep up with those breeds.

I hope you enjoy each others company for many, many years to come.

Reply Like this photo? Yes