GardenPhotos

California Blossoms (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)

My fiance and I recently moved to Southern California and we are fortunate enough to have a small park near our condo. It's called Altisima Park and I love walking up to the park, taking a stroll along the paved path, and returning home in the Cali sunshine!

Along the path to the park, they have planted beautiful, vibrant little blossoms that I just can't get enough of! Their oranges and yellows completely blow my mind! They also have the neatest little designs on the inside near the base of their petals.

I have no idea what these flowers are called, but, if any of you recognize them, I'd love to know what they are so I can have a few in my garden one day! Thanks, guys :)

I am loving the sunshine here as much as these little blossoms are. Hope you all have sunshine and warmth to enjoy! Have a blessed day! :)

By Chelle152 from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

While walking in Altisma Park with my husband, Brian, I kept passing pretty orange flowers. Eventually, I spotted this yellow one among the orange in one of the flower beds. I thought it was so gorgeous that I decided to snap a photo of it!

Walking in that park has now become an almost daily thing for Brian and I. It is such a peaceful and pretty place to be in the middle of this busy city in which we live :)

Yellow Flower (Altisima Park, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)

Comment Like this photo? 1