Scrapbooking Supplies for Mother's Day

This is what I did last Mother's Day and have been asked by my mother to do again. I love scrapbooking and had done some pages for my mother, but last Mother's Day, I decided to let her be the one to do it. So I made up a tote of scrapbooking supplies and took them to her house.

She gathered up pictures of us kids as babies and as adults and made a page of before and after pics with a message and poem for each of us. She loves this page and it is something she can show off.

This year she wants to do another one for her four grandchildren. Also she loves to paint, so I have a surprise for her, after the Christmas holiday, I went to the after Christmas sales and bought up a lot of paints and shadow boxes that could be used all year round.

By Christi from Paducah, KY