Using Rain-X On Your Windshield

Category Cars

I highly recommend using Rainx on your windshield. The first time it rained after I had applied the rainx I was able to see so clearly it looked as if wasn't even raining.

You can buy some at a grocery store or auto store.

By Sandy

By Geneva (Guest Post)

I love to use Rain-x. You can watch the rain sheet off, and there is no need for wipers a lot of the time. It would be really handy if your wipers were not working for sure.I use rain-x on my shower doors, use fog-x on the interior windows-storm door. This stuff is amazing.

I was a pro trucker rain X is a god send to transportation. The most important places to apply are side windows and mirrors. I would not leave the yard until I applied it to those locations. I have seen where applying to front windshield can cause issue. I like it on front window but other drivers say it is an issue so I respect their wishes.

Consumer Advice Cars CarsMarch 4, 2005
😷
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
Generated 2020-07-18 08:27:24 in 936 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf592721.tip.html

CarsCars