BabyParenting

Can My Baby Do Modeling?

Category Baby

I think my baby can do modeling, what do you think?

By Sophiagogoladze from New York

Baby Modeling?

He's adorable! (hope its a boy lol)

Babies should be able to be babies!

Oh, dear - the issue is whether or not you want to become a stage mom & drag around your kid from place to place to make money - The MOTHERS are the ones who make the careers of children.

I second the issue of modeling too. There are not really many places that babies are needed for modeling. Not to mention that beauty is in the eye of beholder, your cutey is cute! But a talent agent or photographer might pick him apart and make you feel bad for your beautiful creation! Think about how that can fair on a kid that is older and "gets" what they are saying.

So since you Asked for our opinion, nope. Let your baby be a baby!

No !! leave him like he is.you may think he's modeling material but some one else won't.don't ruin his life trying to make others see what you see.

Yes, he is truly adorable.......

He is a cutie, enjoy him and take lots of pics. They grow up to fast as it is.

every mother thinks their baby can do modeling...send his picture in a couple of places...PAY NO MONEY and see about the results you get. A lot of places will tell you yes, just to get your money...pretty babies are like the guitar pickers in Nashville....

Instead of looking for a modeling "job" for him you could start by entering him in the cute baby contests held by safe places. Regis & Kelly recently had one, maybe they'll do another but I've seen Baby magazines hold contests for their next cover "model". Check out the baby & parenting magazines, they have these contests all the time. Again, I would make sure it's a safe contest that won't sell your pic to anyone, I wouldn't want my baby's pic "out there" on the net or anywhere I didn't want it.

Modeling isn't as much about "cute" as it is about temperament. Some babies actually enjoy the lights and the fussing and will be happy sitting still for long periods. There's make-up and hair, and all kinds of poking and positioning. It isn't as glamorous as one might think. Can your baby model? Sure, but do you really want him to? The first step would be to find a reputable agent. SPEND NO MONEY. The minute they quote you a price for pictures, grab your baby and run.