Reuse Medicine Measuring Cups

I make a lot of jewelry to sell. I was cleaning out my jewelry drawer and needed something to hold a few beads in. I had an old medicine cap, the one that you use to measure the correct dosage. The beads fit perfectly. I have grandchildren and they always have a lot of those caps laying around. They hold the beads for me when I am making a piece.

By Jetruth from Waterloo, IA

I have over 2000 medicine cups (thanks to my parents, who are now both in a nursing home, and like to save them) and need lots of ideas for crafts that will use them. Anyone with an idea, I would love to consider it.

Does anyone have a pattern or picture for the "kissing balls" that were made with med cups back in the 60's? I think I remember well enough to make one, but a pic would sure be helpful.

Better Living Green Living ReusingMarch 23, 2011
🎄
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf60028985.tip.html