Finding Ways To Relax At Home

You know we all have a hard time dealing with life as it is. But sometimes it seems as if we have to deal with extra challenges. Well, my husband helps me get through life's challenges by joking with me all day and creating spots of relaxation, no matter where we are or what we're doing.

For example, he put several chairs in different spots in our yard, put some music on, and put up a tent on the side of the house. So, even though we can't afford to take a vacation to relax from stress, we bring the vacation to us. I can't deal with stress well but my husband has taught me how to slow down and relax.

By naisi30

Whenever I started feeling stressed out I pick a movie from our collection that is very riveting (for me it's a good disaster movie) and pick up my yarn and crochet hook. Between the movie and the crocheting, it takes my mind off of whatever was stressing me out and I'm able to relax and enjoy the movie and the crocheting, which is my favorite hobby.

Another thing that helps is that my dogs both come and lay close to me. If I'm on the couch they will come and lay next to me. Having them close never fails to settle me down.

Better Living Self HelpFebruary 9, 2012
🌻
📓
🐛
😎
😷
Generated 2020-07-18 09:45:32 in 784 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf60041444.tip.html