PicnicsRecreation

Taking Foods to Picnics

Category Picnics

When I take brownies or cookies to a picnic, I put several paper plates together and wrap them in foil, then I put the goodies on top. At cleanup time, I don't have to worry about transporting a dish home, and it is easy enough to take apart if someone else wants to take something messy, and needs a extra plate and some foil to cover it.

Marjorie

This is a good idea. I also save a few to-go boxes to use for this purpose. Also, if you provide a serving spoon or spatula it's a good idea to mark it in some way so you'll get it back. I lost a very nice small size spatula that I loved for brownies because I guess it just got mixed in with the hostess's items and I never got it back :-(