Preventing Mattress Odors

To prevent any musky or unidentifiable odors when I change my linens I dust the mattress with baby powder. You can use the baby powder from the dollar store.

Make the bed as usual and know that you will sleep like a baby.

By Pat from Peoria, AZ

To prevent odor in mattress I found a great product which is a waterproof yet breathable mattress protector. It is made out of 100% cotton towelling and has a waterproof yet breathable backing. The product is called Protect-A-Bed. Since I suffer from dust mite related allergies, I put the Protect-A-Bed pillow protectors on my pillows. My doctor said that I have to wash my protectors at least once a week. Since the odors in your mattress might derive from bodily fluids only this waterproof protector will help you.