Use Plastic Vegetable Tray to Organize Sewing Supplies

I came across a good idea. At the supermarket you can find cut up vegetables and dip for guests but what to do with the container. This container has sections and a lid. It will make a excellent organizer for your sewing supplies.

If you are just a "mender" like me you will have all your supplies in a container that is disorganized with threads and needles messed up. This container has sections and keeps it all neat.

By Sheila from Ont. Canada

Excellent idea for jewelers also, since the tray is so lightweight I think I will glue it down to a plastic lid for stability. I would hate to be picking up thousands of small beads. Thanks so much for giving me the idea.