Travel: Our RV Trip Out West (Utah)

8
Share
3
Save
Follow
Print

We took a long trip out west for 4 and 1/2 months. We'd never been out west before. We always said, when we retired we were going to do it, and we did! We were awed by all the things we saw and did.

These pictures are at Grants Point in Utah! I could stay in Utah for a month and never run out of stuff to do and see! We may move there after we RV all over the country for a while! We loved Utah!

We traveled from Georgia to the Pacific coast. In L.A., we were at the premiere of "Toy Story 3" in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater, as Hank and Tim got out of their limo. Then up to Washington state through Idaho, Wyoming, South Dakota, etc. and back home. We went through 23 states! I'm 62 and he's 65, and we'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Ya all look for us. We'll be like "Where are the Ellington's" as opposed to "Where's Waldo!"

Happy Trails (as they say out West).

Source: Our 23 Tapes of video we took! LOL

By Linda

Travel: Our RV Trip Out West (Utah)

Travel: Our RV Trip Out West (Utah)

Travel: Our RV Trip Out West (Utah)

Travel: Our RV Trip Out West (Utah)

Absolutely amazing photos! They are just stunning. Got more? I live in Washington State and I also have a ton of pics of the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I should probably post some one of these days.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I'm so glad you came to Utah! I'm a Utahn myself! :) Yes, there are tons of things to do and see here! I've been to some of those places in your pictures! Thanks for sharing them, they're beautiful!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Linda, I can't see pics with my physical eyes, but loved hearing of your RV adventure. Reminded me of my friend Eleanore. She and her hubby, Ernie, even drove up into Alaska in their RV! She's now 88, he's 89. I'm trying to get her to write or record some stories for a book.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos SceneryJanuary 24, 2011
😎
🎆
🌻
👔
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf60723284.tip.html