DogsPets

Gordi (Bernese Mountain Dog/Great Pyrenees)

Category Dogs

Gordi is one year old. He is a Bernese Mountain Dog/Great Pyrenees mix. I purchased Gordi from a breeder and my husband and I drove to Missouri and picked him up the day he turned eight weeks old.

He likes to play with my other dogs, dig holes, chew on bones and lay on the sofa with us. Gordi has a really wonderful personality. He is very sweet and goofy. He is now 77 lbs. of pure love and he thinks he's a lap dog!

When we are on the sofa, Gordi will jump up and lay upside down with his tongue hanging out. He has a dominant nature though and one of the things he does to the other dogs is, he will put his big paw on their head if they are on the floor. The other dogs don't seem to mind and it's just really cute to see Gordi with his 'arm' around the other dog's neck.

My pyre/berner,"koa" with, "maddi" the toller.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Somebody please help me. I adopted a great pyrenees dog about 3 years old that the owner did not want anymore about 6 months ago and she is making me eat my lunch.

I have taken care of all kinds of animals all my life and I love her but I think she is too much for me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes