Mother and Daughter Evening Decorations

We are having a Mother and Daughter evening at school. There will be a fashion show. We have to decorate our tables. I am looking for some ideas. Can you help?

Charmaine from South Africa

By Betty (Guest Post)

One of the most fun parties I had was when my daughter graduated form high school 10 years ago. I had an English Tea. You only asked for table decorations so I imagine that your menu and theme are decided on but do consider this idea as unique and fun. Even if all you need are the decoration ideas, how about bone china cups and saucers on the table with a little plant inside--maybe a marigold? You might be able to get this at a garage sale or thrift shop especially if they are chipped. If you like the idea of a tea, recipes for sandwiches and sweets can be found on the internet. This also gives everyone an opportunity to dress up--Moms in hats maybe and the girls in nice dresses. That would fit in with your fashion show idea.

Holidays and Parties Parties School BanquetsMay 10, 2006
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-27 10:52:44 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

BanquetsSchool