Homemade Post-it Notes

I have some cute note paper and I would like to make post-it notes using this paper. Can this be done? Can I make my own post-it notes?

Judy from McDonald, PA

By Margaret (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Check out office supply stores. There is a glue stick made by Scotch. It is light blue with a long white cap. Scotch is written in yellow on a black strip. And underneath it in white it says "Restickable Adhesive Glue Stick". I've had mine for a couple of years and I forgot I had it. I dug it out of my desk drawer and tried it. It was kinda dry but I rubbed it a couple of times and then it was fine. I hope they still make it. Good Luck!!

By Beverly (Guest Post)

I just yesterday saw a little bottle about 4 to 5 inches high in a craft store, A.C. Moore. that is just for that purpose.