Need Imperial, John Wilmam, Small Prints, #702351B

I need just one wallpaper border: Imperial, John Wilmam, Small Prints, #702351B. It was discontinued by the manufacturer. I need seven feet to aviod having to redo the entire room.

Gemma

By Diane (Guest Post)

I found a good site to go to for problems such as yours. If you go to discontinueditem.com you can do a search for a particular item and they may have some listed. If not, they have a bulletin board to post items that you want and someone might just have the item you need. I have found it very useful. Also I check their bulletin board every so often in case anyone should need something I have that I don't want anymore. It is a good way of making a few dollars on something that is just lying around the house. At least it is worth a try for you to look there. Good luck! Diane

By bunnyboo (Guest Post)

do you have a picture of the pattern?? there is a store here in Sacramento that carries a lot of discontinued papers.