Recipe Organization Software

0
Share
3
Save
Follow
Print

I've managed to accumulate a lot of recipes! I'm looking for recommendations on inexpensive (possibly free?) computer software to organize and manage the recipes better.

It'd be nice if I could print them out and make a shopping list, too.

By Donna (Guest Post)

The best program I have found to do this is a free program called Key Note
www.tranglos.com/.../index.html
Click on Keynote
You can make a tree and put sub sections under each main item. You can even add more than one tab. I have one tab for untried recipes and one for recipes that I have used and like.
I have sections under the tree for each main heading, and then subheadings under that. The website gives you screen shots of the program. It is not just designed for recipes -- great for organizing anything

If you have Microsoft XP, check out the Microsoft Works Task Manager in your programs...you can store recipes and also make you own shopping lists, etc. to fit your needs. They have a "wizard" to walk you through. It may be a good idea to back these up to a disc.....just incase.

Good luck!

Has anyone tried that computer program for recipes -Home Cookin 5.9? I really need something to store my recipes since I am running out of bookshelf room.The program sounds really easy and isn't expensive. Let me hear please! ncgardener

Organizing RecipesJuly 8, 2005
🎆
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf636690.tip.html