Self ImprovementBetter Living

Continuing Your Education

I'm one of those people that dropped out of school then went back to school and college in my 40's. It was great, but I would have rather been educated the old fashion traditional way like Most people.

HOWEVER, self education can fun too. There is nothing in the world you can't learn about at the local library. You can get books and tapes or cd's by mail if you prefer doing it that way. The next time you wonder how make an ice cream cake or build a deck, Go for it. By the way, crafts are in the 700 section.

By Ardis Barnes

In addition to the value of self-education, I've found most 30+-somethings (including me, when I went back) are highly motivated when they do go back to college and do really well with great GPA's!

By jenmcc55 (Guest Post)

i've been out of school for 15 years and i went back to college last year. i'm a nursing student and my gpas are always over 3.0.

its exciting and i feel you will do better because you will want to do good unlike when you were in school :)