Scenery: Fun In the Sun (Lake Erie)

This is my son, and my best friend of almost 15 years sons playing at a quiet beach off of Lake Erie. We all went to an event in my town called "Meet the Trucks" where the kids get to look at and climb on all kinds of cool vehicles. We decided to have lunch and go to a playground. The playground we picked was next to the lake and had a quiet little cove for wading. We let the boys run and play and work up a sweat then they (and us moms too!) cooled off on the beach and went wading.

By Shannon from Lakewood, OH

Great picture. Sounds like everyone had a good time.
Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your picture brings back some really sweet memories of my 3 daughters and our adventures at Ft. De Soto Park and the Gulf Beaches out from St. Petersburg, FL. Many days, we'd be at one or the other from the time the sun came up until it went down in the late afternoon. They never got tired of the water, building sand-castles and beach-combing.

Peanut Butter sandwiches tasted so good with a little sand mixed in. LOL We collected literally thousands of sea-shells and sadly, I doubt that anyone could find one intact shell today. I'm so glad we had that special time together, and that it lasted for so many years. It will always be a favorite subject when we get together.

This is a very precious picture Shannon. Thank you for sharing it.
Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How adorable! They look so busy doing important boy things!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos ScenerySeptember 23, 2011
🌻
😎
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf64674025.tip.html

SceneryPhotos