Suggestions for Finding Educational Scholarships

I am in dire need of an education scholarship, can you help?

By okama from Kenya

Best Answer

My husband recently decided to go back to school. The first step is to choose "where" you want to go to school. Second is to talk to an advisor of that school about getting financial assistance. The advisor will be able to direct you to possible web locations for applying for assistance. My husband was fortunate enough to qualify for a "Pell Grant". With a "Pell Grant", as long as his grades stay up, his education is payed for up to a certain amount. We also ended up having to take out a "small" loan for the remainder of the tuition, and living expenses which doesn't gain interest or have to be paid on until 6 months after he graduates.

Did this "small loan" that isnt' due payment until 6 months after graduation have any particular name to it? What would I inquire about at a lending institution?

Education College Life ScholarshipsAugust 20, 2010
🐛
😎
🌻
📓