Reusing Needle Nose Glue Bottles
10 ways to reuse an empty needle nose plastic glue bottle.
- Paint it and use it for a tall building in a model city.
- Refill with paint use to write poster boards.
- Refill with water used to clean artist brushes.
- With water, use as a squeeze hand exerciser.
- Fill with pellets or BBs, use it a running hand weights.
- Fill with sand, glue top on, and use them for an indoor bowling game with small rubber balls.
- Use as a sandbox toy.
- From cap to tip, a weighted bottle holds at least 20 CDs.
- Create stamp molds on bottom of bottle using glue.
- Use as a rubber band, straight pin, and sewing needle holder.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.