Mold and Mildew Smell On Truck Seat?

My truck had mold and mildew on the seat and under the seat. I have pulled the seat out and cleaned it wilh mixture of ammonia and water. The Mold and mildew is gone but the smell is still in the foam rubber under the seat. How do I get rid of this smell?

Judi from the Mountains of NC

By Shelly E (Guest Post)

I'd try putting some charcoal briquettes in a plastic bag (leaving the top of the bag open) under the seat. After several days, I'd replace the briquettes with new ones if the odor wasn't gone. Charcoal absorbs ordors.

By Linda (Guest Post)

There is a product on the market called ODO-Ban. Spray the area with the mold or mildew with a full concentration of this. It has a pleasant fragrance, but may be a little overpowering for a while. However, it will cure your problem. We had a pick-up truck that developed a leak around the windshield and mold formed on the carpet. This took care of it. Good luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning AutoMarch 23, 2005
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
Generated 2020-08-21 06:11:48 in 975 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf664592.tip.html