Scenery: Park Bench (Wabash River)

Category Scenery

This photo was taken around August at a local park. The river in the background is the Wabash River. The Wabash River is a tributary of the Ohio River. I was sitting at a car show and decided to snap some photos.

The first picture has an overlay added to boost the color and the second image is just black and white overlay. Enjoy!

By Megan

Scenery: Park Bench (Wabash River)

Thank you for taking me home. I grew up in Terre Haute and spent many hours at the river.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I took this photo when I was looking for something to capture in a good picture. I like how the wind blew through the tall grass and how the dragonflies flew here and there through the park. The bench looked like a good place to relax and read a good book.

By silvia gomez

Scenery: Bench At The Park

Photos SceneryJanuary 10, 2011
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-09 07:51:41 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

SceneryPhotos