Using White Grout Reviver Pens?

Category Bathroom

Has anyone tried grout reviver pens. I need a solution for white grouting which is turning yellow. I have had a company re-do the grouting but the discoloration has returned in places. The tiles are not in the shower stall, the problem is on the walls of the bathroom. I have two extractor fans installed so the problem isn't damp conditions because the bathroom is aired at all times. Thanks in advance.

By Snitchet from Fife, Scotland

I bought something called Tile Works at a local hardware type store. It is grout re-whitener and found it works very well for doing all the grout around the tiles on the wall and easy to use. My friend has used the whitening pens and swears by them, says they work well too for smaller touch ups. Good luck.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomOctober 12, 2011
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf67036419.tip.html

BathroomCleaning