Use Small Boxes To Organize Drawers

I ask my co-workers to save empty office stationery and check boxes for me. I use them to organize my drawers and cabinets. They slide in and out easily and make organizing inexpensive.

By Dawn from Pamplin, VA

That's a great idea. However I just ordered checks from my bank and they no longer come in boxes. I was so mad. They came glued to a flat piece of cardboard....4 books of checks. What a sloppy mess. My bank said all the companies and banks are doing this now. When I ordered checks from a check company where I had to pay for them, the "box" had to be put together. Not the greatest, but better than being glued.

Organizing OfficeMarch 3, 2011
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-10 09:05:02 in 992 msecs. ⛅️️