CraftsMothers Day

Stuffed Bear Gift Idea

After my Grandmother and Grandfather passed away, my Aunt Linda took some of their old coats and made bears out of them. She attached some beads and made some pretty necklaces for the female bears so they would resemble my Grandparents.

She made a pair for all of her sisters and brothers, which my mom and her are sisters. I know it meant alot to my mom and it even means alot to me. I wasn't sure where to post this, so I thought of posting it under here. I thought it might be a good idea.

Calley

By Sara Huskins (Guest Post)

I think that's a great idea!! I might do that with for Mothers' Dya this year. THANKS A LOT!!!