Reusing Sample Paint Swatches

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

Get free paint card samples from the hardware store or Wal-Mart to use for card making or scrapbook embellishments and crafts. The discarded sample cards for kitchen cupboards make good stiff bookmark materials that can be covered with your choice of medium. I cover mine with cross stitched pieces that fit. They last a long time and make a nice last minute gift.

By Monica from Cortez, CO

5 More Solutions

Ever share a recipe that requires cooking to a particular color (eg., a Roux)? The next time you are near a paint department, get one of the paint samples that is as close to the color you mean and attach it to the recipe.

Paint Swatches make great bookmarks. When I'm at the hardware store I pickup a stack of paint swatches, so I know I will never be without my bookmark again!

I don't know about you, but when I am in a store and I see something I like for a particular room and am thinking of purchasing, I am never sure about the exact shade of the particular color of pink, for example, in my living room, or blue ( is it a grey blue or a green blue? I don't remember!).

I am looking for ideas to use the paint chip cards from Home Depot and Menard's. I have seen them folded and used for other things but lost the information.

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.
Better Living Green Living ReusingApril 24, 2012
👔
👒
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf70119158.tip.html