Pepperoni Pizza Spread
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (do not use light or fat-free)
- 1 can ripe olives, chopped
- 1 cup green stuffed olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1 can mushrooms (can use stem and pieces, drained and chopped)
- 1 cup pepperoni, chopped
- bread sticks, crackers, French bread
Combine all the ingredients and place in an 11x7 inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and slightly brown around the edges. Serve with bread sticks, crackers or French bread pieces.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide