EyesMake Up Tips

Eyeliner Tips

I am looking for an eyeliner look for the inner rim that doesn't run or collect in corners of my eyes.

Kim from Michigan

Another thing everyone can try for shadow to eye liner is scooping a tiny little bit of shadow out and mixing it with a drop of visine. It creates a liner. You can make many colours this way. It might take a couple tries to get the right amont of each, which isnt much. But you dont want it too watery.

Use a brush like the one in the picture Ive attached to tthis post.

I use the Covergirl one that has 2 sides with caps. One has the liner that you sharpen and the other has the smudge sponge on the other side. It stays put and you can make those smoky eyes that are so popular now. It is around 4 bucks. Can't beat that! I use a brown black!

The only eyeliner that doesn't run on me is liquid. Maybelline has SuperLiner (.25 ounce) that I have found at both Jack's (in NYC) and at my 99¢ store. I also like Loreal Liner Intense I think it is called. It comes in 2 pieces on the card. The brush is separate, and the bottom which holds the liquid. After you open it it becomes one piece. This gives you a few seconds to fix before it dries completely. Both are terrific, last all day and night and my eyes are sensitive and they don't bother me at all.
Loreal also makes a wand type liner that is similar (in one piece on the card) and has much less liquid (like .08 or .05 instead of .25 of an ounce). Jack's has this one for $2.99 so it's a fairly good deal. At $8 I'm not so sure. One of my friends swears by Bobbie Brown but that's serious money.

Good luck and let us know what you decided to try.

MAC fluidline is the best. Use a primer. I go to a lot of pool parties and with waterproof mascara and MAC fluidline I never look like Alice Cooper. There is an upfront cost ($15) but it last FOREVER! Ask them for a spatula and dip that in the fluidline (gel like consistancy in a jar) and use an angeled brush with light pressure for a thin line and heavy pressure for a thicker line. Or smudge for smoky eyes. 12 different colors and it's waterproof. Great product. Cheers!

http://www.macc … DUCT_ID=PROD7715