Wildlife: Speckled Trout

My son caught this speck last October! With all this oil drama going on, we're all wondering what this year's catch will be like? If there is even a catch!

By Sis

That's one great size trout! :-) The largest one I ever caught was a whopping 9 or 10 inches. LOL!

Needless to say I let him go back to the river for future catch in a couple or more years. ;-)

Am praying the catch will be as good as the one in this photo this coming fall for those of you in the Gulf!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Not only will we be unlikely to catch fish in our northern gulf, but i would certainly be afraid to eat one. They are already finding that the dispersing agent is causing a toxic mess, and there are probably fish the size of yours dying and washing up on beaches somewhere. Just like the bull redfish that I always enjoyed a few years ago.

I am not as able to enjoy fishing after breast cancer surgery 5 years ago, but life is good. We hate that our dauphin island, gulf shores, and other beaches in AL., As well as FL., MS. And all of LA. Seem to keep getting worse and worse with no end in site. Your fish is awesome, glad you had the chance to catch it. Loretta from Theodore, AL.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Travel and Recreation Recreation FishingJune 22, 2010
😎
🐛
📓
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf72009160.tip.html

FishingRecreation