Getting OrganizedGeneral Parenting

A Calendar for Each Child

I have 4 kids and each one has their own schedule that I need to keep track of. I print out a calender for each month for each kid. Each calender is color coded so it is easy to read the minute you/child looks at it. I use black colored pencil for anything to do with school (days off, conferences, end of grading period, etc.). I use red colored pencil for any doctor appointments.

Sports activities are in blue. I put about 3 or 4 calenders that are filled out in a plastic cover for each kid and hang them on the fridge. All you/child has to do it glance at it and you know exactly what is going on today. I took a picture of all the calenders on my fridge and one calender close up. I cross off each day as it has passed.

By tami from Columbus, OH

A Calendar for Each Child