BathroomHome Improvement

Using Giani Granite Paint

My bathroom sink and counter top is all in one. Can I use Giani Granite paint on both?

By rich from Lansing, IL

Anonymous

My biggest concern about the sink portion would be if the granite paint could hold up to the constant use of water. Here's the FAQ page for Giani and a contact button at the bottom of the page if you still have questions after reading the facts:
http://www.gian  ite.com/FAQ.html

I have recently used the Giani countertop granite paint kit, I love this product and the results were remarkable. I did each step and loved the look of my new countertop, I went from 80s red to a beautiful Sicilian sand granite.

I have already put on the first coat of sealer and I was wondering if I could add more of the brown color on top of this? I needed more browns now that I have decided to not paint my oak cabinets after the countertops made such an improvement.

Should I sand the sealer away or just buy another kit and start all over? Anyone have any help or ideas on this? It was not the product's fault, It did a beautiful job, I just didn't add enough color and the black primer is showing through too much. I don't need dark countertops now. Thanks for any ideas.

By Sheryl M

Answers

Isn't there a 1-800 # on the packaging you could call and ask, or maybe go back to the store where you bought the product and ask a professional. I think I would do one of those things before you go any further.